Hello Guest
upgrade    instructions    forum    fleets    supporters    contact
Forum
:
Ideas, Suggestions and Bugs
:
Cant play multiplayer at home
Login to subscribe to thread.
This might make me look like an idiot... But do you have to have the game running on a computer to be able to join from an ipad? I want to play this game with my wife and we both have ipads, however when i tried launching the ship on one ipad it wouldnt show up on the list of available ships on the other. Am i doing something wrong or is there a glitch in the matrix?
Posted by: Energon007 - 8/4/2014 7:57:01 AM

Ok.. Perhaps I can help..

First, a couple of questions. I just want to make sure that I understand the issue.

1. Are you playing multiplayer using the local server or are you connecting up to the internet? I.e. What are your settings when you click "Network Setup"?

2. Are both ipads using the same version?
Reply by: LanceLake - 8/4/2014 12:46:31 PM
Both ipads are set to use the internet under "US" and both are running the latest version ios has. Would it work better if i tried using the local server method? And if thats the case how might i arrange that?
Reply by: Energon007 - 8/4/2014 3:52:25 PM
Hrm... That wasn't the answer I was hoping for... I was hoping it was you guys using offline (which does need a server running on a PC).

Can you hop on now with both pads (the US server) and let me see if I can see either of you? Message here when you get on with both and I'll hop on.
Reply by: LanceLake - 8/4/2014 3:56:43 PM
Currently standing by in us lobby as Energon007 and guest7521
Reply by: Energon007 - 8/4/2014 4:04:04 PM
Problem cleared up. :)
Reply by: LanceLake - 8/4/2014 4:14:19 PM
how did you fix this? I am having the same trouble. On AU servers with windows 10.
Reply by: inaravayin - 8/22/2015 4:46:38 AM

You must be logged in to add a new reply.
Quintet created by Carmine T. Guida
forum    upgrade    features    supporters    contact
To connect with other players and for comments, suggestions:
Check out the Quintet FaceBook page