Hello Guest
Forum
:
Announcements
:
Number 5 is alive!
Login to subscribe to thread.
Version 5.0 is live!
I've uploaded updates for all versions. OUYA version is waiting to be approved but should just be a day or so. Enjoy!
Posted by: Carmine - 8/14/2013 1:20:22 AM

New Stuff:

• Fleets - (like clans/groups/factions/etc.) let's you put 3 letter initials next to your name and invite others to your group.
  • Torpedoes will knock you back, but not spin you anymore. Except for Large Torpedoes, they still pack a punch!
  • Teleport now has delay and effect to make it slightly less powerful (and look cooler)
  • New game "Precious"
  • Quintet ship now has aft (back) torpedo
  • OUYA version prompts for overscan settings when loading for the first time.
  • Team Scenarios wait for a a person on each *Team* before creating collectibles
  • Some Scenarios wait for other *Ships* to join before starting
  • New beautiful background visuals
  • New space station added
  • Offline modes have access to everything (I thought it was the nice indie thing to do)
  • Reply by: Carmine - 8/14/2013 9:58:04 AM
    I love this new update!! This game is always getting better and that's what makes it exciting.. this is the same reason people love minecraft so much because it is always changing.. keep up the good work!!!
    Reply by: plusallofyou - 8/18/2013 2:44:20 AM
    I love this new update!! This game is always getting better and that's what makes it exciting.. this is the same reason people love minecraft so much because it is always changing.. keep up the good work!!!
    Reply by: plusallofyou - 8/18/2013 2:44:20 AM

You must be logged in to add a new reply.
    Quintet created by Carmine T. Guida
    forum    upgrade    features    supporters    contact
    To connect with other players and for comments, suggestions:
    Check out the Quintet FaceBook page